Friday, July 24, 2009

Peter and George are bored shitless

"Go Fish."

"What's she doing now?"

"What does she ever do? She's sitting at her computer writing...and crying..."

"I'm so bored,"

"I don't understand why she wastes so much time feeling sorry for herself?"

"We've been with her now, for...how long? Do you have any Queens?"

"32 years. Go Fish"

"Right. 32 years, and not once has she thought to ask us for anything!"

"Well, that's the job. Any threes?"

"I know. I'm just bored. I hate sitting here watching her type and cry all the time. Go Fish."

"Well, George. She hasn't discovered that we can't help her until she starts asking for it. Any Fives?"

"I know. It's just...you'd think with the level of financial desperation she's in...she'd be pleading to the heavens just a little. Go Fish. Eights?"

"Well, until she does. We're stuck here. Watching over her. And playing cards. Go Fish. Do you have any fours?"

"Go Fish."

"If I see you throw down a four, I'm forfeiting the game."

"I don't have any fours!!!"

"Alright...I'm just saying..."

"What's that? What's she doing now?"

"It looks like...she's crumpled on the floor...I think that's her self-pity sprawl."

"Nah...that's her I hate my life sprawl. The self pity usually has her shoving food in her face. Any sevens?"

"Here you go. Yeah...but it could just be sheer agony. Her bank account is depleted. The economy sucks. The phone isn't ringing. Any Kings?"

"Sometimes I get so annoyed with her. We could help her...if she just asked. Go Fish."

"How can you not have any Kings???"

"I don't have any Kings!!"

"Swear on your wings?"

"I swear. GO FIIIIISH!"

"You think she'll be ok?"

"She's fine. I've hid all the razors. Any threes?"

"Here you go. Good. The razors...yes. They do get a little desperate when things aren't going their way, don't they?"

"Yep..."

"Any Aces?"

"Here you go. Oh wait...she's turning around. This is new. I haven't seen her convulse on her back before. Hold on a second...."

"Maybe this could be it...."

"Don't jinx it..."

*********************************************************************

How did this happen to me? How did I become so forgotten, alone, and worthless....why won't anyone help me?

*********************************************************************

"She looks like she wants help..."

"Say it! Say it out loud!"

"Say it!"

"Speak what your heart wants OUT LOUD!"

"Shouting at her won't do anything."

*********************************************************************

I can't do this anymore. I'm only one person. I need some sort of divine intervention.

"Puh-leeeze, somebody HELP ME!"

*********************************************************************

"Bingo!"

"Here we go."

"Finally!!! I was getting so sick of playing this stupid game with you."

"The feeling's mutual."

"Let's DO it!"