Saturday, June 6, 2009

A little loco, no?

heloo?

You dere?

Mz. Karen, she can not rite today. She iz in de bed wis de hangover. She went out last nite with her loco lady frenz, and today she tell me to get de milk and leeve her alone.

I don't understand Mz. Karen and her loco lady frenz. Dey are crazy, you know? Dey go out and dey drink and dey laugh, but dey have no husbandz. It's so crazy. I don't understand. I sey to Mz. Karen she need a husband. She no cook for anybody. She no clean for anybody. I sink her baby eggs are all disapeer from her stomick.

I no understand why she no like de last guy. He cute. He funny. He kiss her all de time. I sink he maybe love her a little. But Mz. Karen she is loco. She tell me she break up wis him because he maybe have another girl. It's so loco! He love her maybe? Why she break up wis the cute and funny guy? Why she like to drink wis her loco lady frenz more? I sink she is nice sometimes but crazy all of de time, you know?

I sey to Mz. Karen dat my cuzin Juan will come out of de jail soon, and maybe she can merry him? He is nice person. He only have de one arm, but I sink dat is ok, no? He has all hiz teeth and hiz english is so so good. I sink maybe Mz. Karen, she iz too picky, no? She is sinking one day the Mr. Prinz Charming will come and knock on her door and take her away. But I sink, she is so crazy to sink dat.

A little loco, no?

Oh, Mz. Karen. She drink too much beer last night. She only want to lie in da bed and yell at me to clean da house. I sey to her she is crazy. She need a husband. She need a baby. She only want to drink wis her frendz and lay in da bed. It's so loco loco.

Ok. Bye bye.